Ticket price admits two and includes one copy of Endless Summer!
- This is a ticketed meet-and-greet signing only. Eventbrite ticketholders will receive their book at check-in for the event.
- Please do not enter the line until the beginning of your time slot.
- Please print out your tickets, if possible - it expedites our check-in process.
- Once you reach the signing table, Elin will personalize and/or autograph your book and will hand you the book.
- Additional books will be available for purchase at this event.
- Photography will be allowed. Please have your cameras ready. Elin invites attendees of this in-store meet-and-greet to wear the color SAPPHIRE for a beautifully coordinated photo opportunity!
- Please call the Warwick's Book Department at 858-454-0347 for more information.
Elin Hilderbrand's first published story appeared in SEVENTEEN magazine in January of 1993. She's a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University and the Iowa Writers Workshop. She lives on Nantucket year-round where she writes, exercises and cooks for her children.
The "queen of beach reads" (New York Magazine) presents a newly assembled collection of nine captivating stories - prequels, sequels, and bonus chapters from Elin Hilderbrand's beloved books - some of which have never been published, until now.
Bestselling author Elin Hilderbrand revisits her most treasured and iconic characters in this magical collection of stories. Collected in a single volume for the first time, Endless Summer ranges from fan favorites to original, never-before-seen works. In "The Surfing Lesson," the marriage at the heart of Beautiful Day crosses uncertain territory when Margot Carmichael encourages her husband to reunite with his ex-girlfriend. The legendary weekend of a Harvard-Yale football game in "The Tailgate" recharts the course of Matchmaker Dabney Kimball's first - and abiding - true love. And in a brand-new novella, "Summer of '89," we reconnect with the Levin sisters, whose distant adult lives collide once again at a tumultuous family reunion on Nantucket.
With exclusive, behind-the-scenes introuctions to each story, this page-turning volume blends Hilderbrand's irresistible love of Nantucket with her longtime affection for short stories. Endless Summer answers the prayers of both new and seasoned readers everywhere who "would rather be living in an Elin Hilderbrand novel" (Kirkus Reviews).