The actitivities in this Ready to Learn workbook will create and strengthen math literacy for kindergarteners (ages 4 to 6).
Whether they’re in kindergarten already, preparing for it, or just want a refresher, students ages 4 to 6 need a basic understanding of the concepts they’ll be taught in kindergarten math. Ready to Learn: Kindergarten Math Workbook
helps them learn those skills. Through illustrated, easy-to-understand exercises, children will learn simple addition and subtraction, how to recognize shapes and patterns, measurement skills, and more.
Get to know the Ready to Learn series!
- Activities teach counting from 1 to 20.
- Teaches basic addition and subtraction skills.
- Focuses on number patterns, shapes, and measurement.
- 64 full-color and illustrated pages.
- Answer key at the end of the book.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- Includes a Certification of Achievement to celebrate completion.
Developed for kids entering pre-kindergarten all the way through third grade, Silver Dolphin’s Ready to Learn
series of educational and engaging workbooks, workpads, write & wipe formats, and flash cards will put young learners on the path to success. Focusing on three key subjects—reading, writing, and math—each grade level is vetted by experts in early education to adhere to the Common Core State Standards Initiative. Foundational, buildable skills are introduced, developed, and reinforced with colorful illustrations and familiar learning formats that will encourage learning confidence as kids benefit from extra educational opportunities outside the classroom.