Usually Ships From Store in 3-5 Business Days
(This book cannot be returned.)
This book enables you to unleash the entertainment potential of your Windows 10 PC, tablet, or phone--or any combination of the three Learn how to stream movies and TV shows, manage your media collection, purchase new media, and upload your music collection to the cloud. Ian Dixon
and Garry Whittaker
take the hassle out of managing and enjoying music, TV, and movies from your own collection and beyond. Whether you already have an extensive music and video collection, or are just getting started, this book will help you get the best entertainment from Windows.
In this book, you will learn how to:
Who This Book Is For
- Get started building your personal media cloud so you can access your music and videos from anywhere in the world and on any device
- Stream from thousands of radio stations to your Windows 10 phone, tablet, or laptop
- Find out what type of media files work with Windows 10
- Stream movies and TV shows from Netflix, and stream music to Windows, Android, and iOS devices
- Use Windows 10 to wirelessly access media stored on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PCs around the home
- ...and more
This book is for home users who are either new to Windows or upgrading from previous versions of the operating system and want to enjoy music, movies and TV shows on any Windows device.