This Times Tables workbook for five to seven-year-olds is another winning addition to Roger Priddy's successful wipe-clean workbook series.
It comes with a dry-wipe pen, perforated flash cards, and 48 pages of activities to help children master their times tables.
• Times tables are important mathematical building blocks but can be hard to memorize
• Colorful photographs and illustrations make practicing them more enjoyable
• The wipe-clean activities can be attempted, wiped clean, and repeated until mastered
• Plenty of opportunity for children to put their developing knowledge into practice
• With tables from 1 to 12, each table has tips and tricks for remembering it, and a guide to the practical uses, such as the 5 times table for telling the time
• There are 24 perforated flash cards of the hardest ones to remember at the end of the book
• The spiral binding means that pages lie flat for ease of use, and there are even tips for good handwriting habits.
This book is a fantastic tool to help children gain confidence in math at an early age.