Warwick's is pleased to continue its long-standing tradition of hosting outstanding author events for our community, most of which are offered on-site and at no cost to our patrons. We encourage you to attend often to experience a treasure trove of diverse authors and books. (Seen at left, Ozzy Osbourne, signing at the store in February 2010.)
To make your author event experience at Warwick's a pleasant one, please take a moment to review our signing guidelines.
1. In order to be signed, we ask that the author's latest title be purchased from Warwick's. If you pre-purchase your book, please make sure to bring your sales receipt with you to the event as proof of purchase.
2. In order to get any of the author's previous titles signed, the featured title must be purchased from Warwick's. As a general rule, you may get two previous titles signed for every one new title you purchase from Warwick's. (This is a courtesy offered by the authors and it is at their discretion whether or not they will sign previous titles.)
3. Books must be purchased prior to having them signed.
4. Authors will not sign paraphernalia (other than books) unless it is specifically announced at the event that they will do so.
5. It is at the author's discretion whether or not they will sign books for collectors. These same signing guidelines apply to collectors, who will be asked to wait at the end of the signing line.
6. If you have any questions regarding any of the guidelines or any signing concerns, please address them to the Warwick's staff at the event and not to the authors. We all want the authors to have the most pleasant experience possible, and do not wish to place them in an uncomfortable or awkward position.
These guidelines have been put in place to ensure that you and our authors have the best possible experience. Thank you for your consideration and for the opportunity to offer you independent books for independent minds!